Make food never thought possible in your garden with the new, blacked-out SmokeFire Wood Fired Pellet Grill. Sear at 315°C, roast, steam, and even stir-fry by replacing the cooking grate with custom-fit WEBER CRAFTED grillware. And when smoking brisket into dusk, the unique under-the-lid barbecue lighting allows you to sauce and see your food no matter what time of day or night.
• Best pellet barbecue to sear and smoke with a 95-315°C temp range
• WEBER CRAFTED frame; expand your menu with custom grillware
• Porcelain-enamel finish helps retain heat and prevent rusting
• Night-time lighting illuminates the entire cooking grate
• Perfectly barbecued, smoked food with WEBER CONNECT technology
- DIMENSIONS - LID OPEN (CENTIMETRES)
- 165.10CM H X 142.24CM W X 83.82CM D
- DIMENSIONS - LID CLOSED (CENTIMETRES)
- 119.38CM H X 140.97CM W X 83.82CM D
- DIMENSIONS – TOP GRATE (CENTIMETERS)
- 19CM X 91CM
- DIMENSIONS – BOTTOM GRATE (CENTIMETERS)
- 44.45CM X 91CM
- DUAL GRILLING SPACE (SQUARE CENTIMETRES)
- BOTTOM GRATE (SQUARE CENTIMETRES)
- TOP GRATE (SQUARE CENTIMETRES)
- FUEL TYPE
- WOOD FIRED PELLET
- SIDE TABLES
- SWIVEL CASTERS
- PREMIUM LOCKING CASTERS
- TOOL HOOKS
- MEAT PROBES INCLUDED
- PROBE CAPACITY
STAINLESS STEEL FLAVORIZER BARS
EASY-CLEAN ASH & GREASE DRAWER
LARGE STAINLESS STEEL SIDE TABLE
HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CART FRAME
WEBER CRAFTED STAINLESS STEEL COOKING GRATES
95-315°C TEMPERATURE RANGE
WEBER CRAFTED GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM READY
INCLUDES ONE MEAT PROBE, FOUR PROBE CAPACITY
NIGHT TIME LED BARBECUE LIGHTING
DIAGNOSTIC ALERTS VIA WEBER CONNECT
10 KG HIGH CAPACITY HOPPER
PORCELAIN-ENAMELLED LID AND COOKBOX
WEBER CONNECT SMART GRILLING TECHNOLOGY
PORCELAIN-ENAMEL HEAT DISTRIBUTION PLATE
- COOKBOX AND ALL COMPONENTS NOT COVERED BELOW
- 5 YEARS
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
- 3 YEARS
- COOKING GRATES, PELLET SLIDE, BURN POT, HEAT BAFFLE, PELLET GRATE, CONTROLLER BEZEL
- 3 YEARS
- Article number132370
Write a review about "Weber Smokefire Epx6 Pellet charcoal barbecue"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Weber Smokefire Epx6 Pellet charcoal barbecue”.
For more information or personal advice regarding this product, please visit Jones Garden centre in Donabate, where our staff is happy to help you.
Please visit our contact page for more info on opening hours and our adress.
We're looking forward to see you soon in our garden centre
Can I use my charcoal barbecue as a fireplace?
You can't use your charcoal barbecue as a fireplace. Fire logs produce extreme heat in a small amount of time. Because of this heat, the metal of your barbecue will expand very quickly. When the enamel coating expands to fast, a so called 'Thermal Shock' will happen, this results in the wrinkling of your barbecue.
How do I extinguish my charcoal barbecue?
When you're done grilling you should follow the following steps to extinguish your barbecue:
- Close the damper on the lid
- Close the damper(s) on the bowl
This will stop oxygen from getting in the barbecue. We recommend to leave the dampers closed overnight to make sure the charcoal or briquettes won't turn on again. Once the grill is completely cooled you can empty the ash tray and clean your barbecue.
Do not use water or any other extinguishing materials to cool your barbecue. This can damage the enamel coating of your grill.
How much charcoal or briquettes should I use in my charcoal barbecue?
Below you will find a table with the recommended amount per fuel type for both indirect and direct grilling.
Others also bought
Buy Weber Smokefire Epx6 Pellet charcoal barbecue at Jones Garden Centre. We offer a wide range of Weber Charcoal Barbecue online. Do you prefer shopping offline? Visit our garden centre in Donabate and experience Weber Smokefire Epx6 Pellet charcoal barbecue there. Our professional staff are happy to help you. Haven't you found the exact item you were looking for? Our webshop contains more than 3000 items, so you will always find great offers or gifts. Click on one of the categories below for more products: