Nothing quite matches the unique smoky flavour you get when cooking with a quality charcoal grill. The Weber range of charcoal barbecues offer something for everyone. So if you're searching for that classic barbecue experience have a look in our webshop, or come to Jones garden centre, where our grill experts gladly help you with personal advice.
How to light a Charcoal barbecue
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to light a Charcoal barbecue the right and safe way! At Jones garden centre we offer different products to light a Charcoal barbecue easy, safe and quick!
- Make sure your barbecue stands in an open space but not facing the wind.
- Use a chimney starter set to speed up the process.
- Use good-quality briquettes or charcoals and fill the chimney.
- Add wood chips between the briquettes or charcoals.
- Light the wood chips in different places and wait for the briquettes or charcoals to heat up.
- After a good ten minutes, you see that the coals are glowing bright red. Pour out the coals in the barbecue and spread them out.
- You're ready to put some delicious food on your barbecue and start grilling!
Benefits of a Weber charcoal barbecue
Charcoal barbecues are the most famous Barbecues in our assortment. We offer a wide range of different styles, colours, and sizes. Find out the many benefits of a charcoal BBQ:
- An authentic smokey flavour
- Good control of temperature
- A higher temperature than gas barbecues
- Less expensive than other barbecue types
- More portable and lighter in weight
We offer many types of Weber charcoal barbecues, from compact models to more extensive variations. Do you want to explore more benefits of Charcoal barbecues? Feel free to walk in to our garden cenre in Donabate, where our staff is happy to help you make the best choice in grilling! In our online Weber BBQ shop you'll find our best products all in a row. Need help? Just give us a call!