The Summit® Kamado looks and performs like no other barbecue in its category. Its signature durable, dual-walled insulated steel quickly reaches desired temperatures and maintains heat for all-day smoking, while minimising the amount of charcoal burned during a cook. Feeding a crowd? With an extra-large 61cm cooking area, Summit® Kamado is ready to handle any size feast. And simply reposition its grate to transform your Kamado into an every-day charcoal barbecue to sear steaks, barbecue chicken, smoke fish, and anything else you’re serving at the BBQ.
• Dual-walled insulation for precise, quick temperature changes
• Steel construction and porcelain-enamelled finish for durability
• Rapidfire lid damper boosts air flow to quickly reach high heat
• One-Touch cleaning system for hassle-free clean up
• Adjustable fuel grate for smoking or high-heat searing
• Gourmet BBQ System ready, cookware sold separately
- DIMENSIONS - LID OPEN: H150.9cm X W88.4cm X D90.9cm
- DIMENSIONS - LID CLOSED: H114cm X W88.3cm X D90.9cm
- DIAMETER: 61cm
- WEIGHT (KG): 66.23
- FUEL TYPE: CHARCOAL or LUMPWOOD
- TOOL HOOKS: 2
- CHAR-BASKET CHARCOAL FUEL HOLDERS: 2
- GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM STAINLESS STEEL HINGED COOKING GRATES
- PORCELAIN-ENAMELLED BOWL AND LID
- BUILT-IN LID THERMOMETER
- REMOVABLE, HIGH-CAPACITY, ALUMINIUM ASH CATCHER
- STAINLESS STEEL ONE-TOUCH CLEANING SYSTEM
- RAPIDFIRE LID DAMPER
- STAINLESS STEEL DIFFUSER PLATE
- DUAL-WALL AIR INSULATION
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- TWO-POSITION FUEL GRATE
- INTEGRATED MOBILE STAND
- EASY-OPEN LID HINGE WITH GASKET
- LARGE LID HANDLE
- BOTTOM RACK
- BUILT-IN FAN PORT
- 1 SWIVEL LOCKING CASTER AND 2 LOCKING CASTERS
- Article number75294
Write a review about "Weber Kamado charcoal barbecue"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Weber Kamado charcoal barbecue”.
For more information or personal advice regarding this product, please visit Jones Garden centre in Donabate, where our staff is happy to help you.
Please visit our contact page for more info on opening hours and our adress.
We're looking forward to see you soon in our garden centre
Can I use my charcoal barbecue as a fireplace?
You can't use your charcoal barbecue as a fireplace. Fire logs produce extreme heat in a small amount of time. Because of this heat, the metal of your barbecue will expand very quickly. When the enamel coating expands to fast, a so called 'Thermal Shock' will happen, this results in the wrinkling of your barbecue.
How do I extinguish my charcoal barbecue?
When you're done grilling you should follow the following steps to extinguish your barbecue:
- Close the damper on the lid
- Close the damper(s) on the bowl
This will stop oxygen from getting in the barbecue. We recommend to leave the dampers closed overnight to make sure the charcoal or briquettes won't turn on again. Once the grill is completely cooled you can empty the ash tray and clean your barbecue.
Do not use water or any other extinguishing materials to cool your barbecue. This can damage the enamel coating of your grill.
How much charcoal or briquettes should I use in my charcoal barbecue?
Below you will find a table with the recommended amount per fuel type for both indirect and direct grilling.
Others also bought
Shop for Weber Kamado charcoal barbecue at Jones Garden Centre, where we present an extensive selection of Weber Charcoal Barbecue available online. Prefer the hands-on approach? Visit our garden centre in Donabate to witness Weber Kamado charcoal barbecue in person. Our dedicated team of experts is ready to assist you with any queries. If you haven't discovered the precise item you were seeking, don't worry. Our webshop boasts over 3000 items, ensuring you'll always come across fantastic deals and delightful gifts. Explore the categories below to discover more products.